Education and Work Experience
- Current and Valid State License if the laboratory is located in a state where required.
- ASCP certification, or equivalent, required.
- Bachelor?s Degree in chemical, physical, biological science, or Medical Laboratory Technology from an accredited institution, or other educational requirements as stated in CLIA (42 CFR 493.1489).
- Five years of hospital laboratory work experience required.
- 2 Years of Laboratory Supervisory Experience required
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you E16need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf