Education and Work Experience
- Must have current and valid license as a Certified Nursing Assistant issued by the State if a CNA. If not a CNA, must have a minimum of one year experience working as Mental Health Worker in a hospital setting.
- Current BCLS (AHA) upon hire and maintain current.
- Behavioral Violence Prevention within 6 months of hire and maintain current annually.
- One (1) year prior mental health experience preferred.
- Familiarity with medical and psychological terminology preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf