Education and Work Experience
- State Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) License required.
- Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- 2 years? experience as a RCP preferred.
- ACLS certificate within 60 days of hire and maintain current.
- NRP certificate preferred.
- PALS certificate within 60 days of hire and maintain current.
- Associate Degree or Bachelor of Science degree required. If there is no Associate Degree or Bachelor of Science Degree, a high school diploma or equivalent is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf