SOCIAL SERVICES III: To provide clinical oversight and supervision to ASWs and MFTIs. Assist Director in quality assurance and program development tasks for social services. To provide emotional support, crisis intervention and counseling; information and referral; referrals for financial assistance and supportive services to patients and families with problems that are related to hospitalization, illness, disability or trauma in all clinical care areas. To complete psychosocial assessments and work as a member of a multidisciplinary team. Complete necessary documentation and maintain clinical record for all social service consults during his/her length of stay.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Ph.D. or Psy.D. OR
2. Master’s Degree in Social Work related field OR
3. Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or related field.
4. Current state license required upon hire and maintain current.
5. Completion of criteria to provide supervision to ASW or MFTI, LPCCI per State Regulatory Board.
6. Behavioral Violence Prevention Training within 3 months of hires and maintain current.
7. Minimum of one (1) year hospital or Outpatient experience or emphasis in mental health care
8. Experience in working with a diverse population with a wide range of problems (i.e., death and dying, maternal and child care, substance abuse, disability, chronic illness, etc.).
1. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf