Education and Work Experience
- Current and valid state RN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) upon hire and maintain current.
- Current ACLS (AHA) 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Previous supervisory experience, one to two years, in acute care hospital, ICU setting, preferred.
- Minimum of one year staff nurse in an acute care hospital setting; Critical Care setting preferred.
- CCRN (AACN) within 2 years of hire, preferred.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing (BSN), preferred.
- Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate within 6 months of hire and maintain current.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf