Under the general direction of the physician (Cardiologist/Radiologist), will assist by scrubbing procedures or monitoring physiologic and hemodynamic data, as related to diagnostic and/or therapeutic procedures performed in the cardiovascular lab. Ensures procedure room is adequately prepared for the procedure. Monitors par level of all instruments and supplies. Participates in departmental staff meetings and performance improvement activities and the training of new staff. Assists in all aspects of invasive and noninvasive cardiac procedures.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Requires previous experience assisting with scrubbing procedures and monitoring data, preferably in a Cardiovascular Lab.
2. Cardiovascular technician training program with emphasis in invasive cardiology and hemodynamic monitoring preferred.
3. BCLS (AHA) required upon hire and maintain current.
4. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS); required.
5. Proficient computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf