The Registered Nurse/Clinical Supervisor provides direct care in the outpatient wound care clinic as well as manages the clinical program from a staffing, PI and HR perspective and may also provide direct care oversite in the acute inpatient setting. Communicates with providers, supervises clinical as appropriate regarding changes in the patient’s treatment, clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies. Has the ability to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Must have current and valid license as a Registered Nurse issued by the state.
2. BCLS (AHA) upon hire and maintain current.
3. Previous acute care hospital experience preferred.
4. Previous wound care/hyperbaric knowledge and or experience preferred (1 Year).
5. Wound care certification within first two years of hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf