St. Joseph Medical Center is looking for Surgical Instrument Technicians to join our growing OR care team. We have an outstanding team of professionals who are team driven and patient focused, and we are looking for you!
Our OR leaders are strong mentors and are vested in your success. This excellent opportunity also comes with a generous benefits and salary package. If you are looking for a meaningful career alongside work/life balance, and growth opportunities, then you should consider a career with St. Joseph Medical Center.
Our onboarding is designed to assure your success and structured to help you make a positive impact on the lives of our patients and their families. We offer:
- Extensive Unit orientations (non-classroom focused development) and learning opportunities
- Strong mentors, leaders and cohort structures to support our staff
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefit packages
- And so much more!
- Surgical Instrument Technician Certification or Sterile Processing Certification
- One year or more of relevant experience is preferred