The Supervisor of Radiology Services provides leadership, supervision and coordinates department activities, ensuring safety to both patients and staff. Directs all human resource functions of the department with include; overseeing training and ensures staff competencies, ensures safe staffing levels. Develops and manages budget to meet department, Meets organizational and patient safety goals and ensures regulatory compliance. The Supervisor ensures ongoing monitoring of departmental indicators and PI activities, reports activities as directed. The Supervisor responds to the needs of the department by performing radiology technologist duties when needed.
Education and Work Experience
1. Associates Degree, Graduate of an AMA accredited program in radiologic technology preferred.
2. Specialized training in any modality required.
3. Supervisory experience in all medical imaging functions.
4. Previous experience as a radiology technologist/Nuclear Medicine/Other modalities.
5. Strong verbal and written skills.
6. Current Basic Life Support /BCLS (AHA) certification.
7. Comprehensive Knowledge of Federal, State and Local regulatory standards required.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf