Patient Centered Culture – Award Winning Staff
Full-time, Various shifts
Lake Huron Medical Center is looking for experienced Licensed Practical Nurses to join our growing and dynamic Definitive Observation staff. If you have at least one year of nursing experience, let’s connect!
We have a collaborative culture focused on positive outcomes, opportunities for professional growth and so much more.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Current and valid state license
2. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. Minimum one-year experience in an applicable setting preferred.
4. IV certification upon hire (state specific)
5. Current ACLS (AHA) certificate preferred or within 60 days of hire
6. Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) training within six (6) months of hire and maintain current
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf