Formulate and manages programs relative to selection, training, promotion, and other employer/employee relationships. Interviews job applicants; develops personnel record forms; adjust disputes and grievances and recommends necessary disciplinary actions; analyzes, classifies and evaluates jobs. Administers employee welfare and recreation services, and serves as an adviser to executive staff in personnel implications of policies, programs, and proposed organization changes.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Bachelor’s Degree or at least 5 years of relevant experience required.
2. Master’s Degree preferred
3. At least 2 Years of Healthcare Experience required
4. Must be familiar with the hospital organization; functions of various departments; pay practices and techniques, review techniques; training methods.
5. Familiar with the labor market for recruitment and understanding of accreditation standards.
6. Knowledge of state and federal wage and hour laws required.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf