Registered Nurse-(Emergency Services) - Patient Centered Culture – Award Winning Staff
Full-time, Part-time, Various shifts
Southern Regional Medical Center is looking for experienced Registered Nurses to join our growing and dynamic nursing staff in the Emergency Department. You will triage, assess and treat patients of all ages presenting for emergency care in an efficient and effective manner for our patients. The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. We have a collaborative culture focused on positive outcomes, opportunities for professional growth and so much more.
Required and Preferred Experience:
- Current and valid state RN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- Current ACLS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Current PALS (AHA) certificate and/or ENPC 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Minimum of one year experience as a staff nurse RN in an acute care hospital setting; E.R. setting preferred.
- Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate within 6 months of hire and maintain current annually.
- knowledgeable of EMTALA regulations and reporting of child/adult abuse to appropriate agencies and Hospital Social Worker
Facility Specific Requirements (facility may require items listed below):
- In Paramedic Base Station ED: MICN within 12 months of hire and maintain current.
- EDAP certified facilities: Completion of emergency pediatric course 1 and 2 within 6 months of hire.
- Non OB facilities: NRP (AHA) certificate 90 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNNC) within 12 months of hire required.
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous benefits plan: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Substantial PTO
- Clinical Mentorship
- Continuing Educational Opportunities
- …and much more!