Staff RRT - Patient Centered Culture – Award Winning Staff
Full-time, Various shifts
Riverview Regional Medical Center is looking for experienced RRT's to join our growing and dynamic Respiratory staff. If you have at least one year of RRT experience (preferred), let’s connect! We have a collaborative culture focused on positive outcomes, opportunities for professional growth and so much more.
- State Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) License required
- Current and valid state RRT License
- Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current. Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) certification from the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) required
- 2 years experience as an RCP preferred.
- ACLS certificate within 60 day of hire and maintain current.
- NRP certificate preferred PALS certificate within 60 days of hire and maintain current. Associate Degree or Bachelor of Science degree preferred High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous benefits plan: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Substantial PTO
- Continuing Educational Opportunities
- …and much more!