Staff RN-ICU - Patient Centered Culture – Award Winning Staff
Full-time, Various shifts
Riverview Regional Medical Center is looking for experienced Nurses to join our growing and dynamic ICU staff. If you have at least one year of Nursing experience (preferred), let’s connect! We have a collaborative culture focused on positive outcomes, opportunities for professional growth and so much more.
- Current and valid state RN License
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- Completion of Critical Care Course preferred.
- Current ACLS certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Minimum of one year as a staff RN in acute care hospital, critical care preferred.
- Critical Care RN (CCRN) Certification preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous benefits plan: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Substantial PTO
- Continuing Educational Opportunities
- …and much more!