Staff RN-Acute Psych - Patient Centered Culture – Award Winning Staff
Full-time, Per Diem, Various shifts
East Liverpool City Hospital is looking for experienced Nurses to join our growing and dynamic acute psych staff. If you have at least one year of Nursing experience (preferred), let’s connect! We have a collaborative culture focused on positive outcomes, opportunities for professional growth and so much more.
- Current and valid state RN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- Working knowledge of Mental Health Laws and practice standards.
- Working knowledge of interdisciplinary treatment team process, behavioral health programming and daily nursing functions for inpatient and outpatient behavioral health units.
- Working knowledge of the continuum of care for behavioral health care.
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous benefits plan: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Substantial PTO
- Continuing Educational Opportunities
- …and much more!