Education and Work Experience
- Current and valid paramedic license issued by the State of Ohio.
- Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- ACLS 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- PALS and/or ENPC required 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) within 6 months of hire and maintain current annually.
- Minimum of one year as a paramedic in an EMS or in an acute care hospital setting; E.R. setting preferred.
Facility Specific Requirements (facility may require items listed below):
- Non OB facilities: NRP 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf