Education and Work Experience
- Masters Degree in Social Work related field OR.
- Masters Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or related field.
- In states without required licensure, then current registration with State Board is required within 3 months of hire.?? In states with required licensure, license required at time of hire and must be maintained.
- Behavioral Violence Prevention Training within 3 months of hire and maintain current.
- Minimum one (1) year hospital or Outpatient experience with emphasis in mental health care.
- Experience in working with a diverse population with a wide range of problems (i.e., death and dying, maternal and child care, substance abuse, disability, chronic illness, etc.).
- Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf