St. Joseph Medical Center, a CMS 5-Star Award winning hospital, is a faith-based, 310-bed facility providing a wide range of acute care and outpatient services. Key services include the St. Joseph Heart Institute, Senior Care Services, Senior Behavioral Health, Surgical Services and the Joint and Spine Institute. St. Joseph is a member of Prime Healthcare Services, one the nation’s leading hospital systems. It is recognized by Truven Health Analytics as one of the “15 Top Health Systems” in the nation. We believe that continuous, quality of care and performance improvements are the foundation for preserving and enhancing healthcare delivery.
The Manager of Plant Operations will manages all work related to the physical plant and ancillary systems, Engineering, Grounds, and Safety. The Manager acts as liaison between Medical Center and all contracted personnel/vendors performing Facilities related work. The Manager presents a positive image of the hospital to patients, visitors, physicians and the public.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Basic HVAC, electrical, plumbing, boilers, hazardous material and safety management experience required. Management experience necessary.
2. A minimum of 2 years hospital experience preferred.
3. Knowledge of hospital associated codes
4. Experience in management/supervision of all Facilities related departments (EVS, Security, Grounds, Biomed, etc)
5. Knowledge of facility buildings, equipment, and utilities
6. Valid state drivers license.
7. High School Diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf