St. Mary’s Medical Center is a faith-based, 146-bed acute care hospital providing a wide range of services, including 24-hour Emergency Department, Joint and Spine Institute, Surgical Services and outpatient services. St. Mary's Medical Center has provided high-quality compassionate care to the residents of Blue Springs and Eastern Jackson County for more than 30 years. St. Mary's, one of Kansas City’s best kept secrets, offers patients the best of both worlds--a warm, caring environment, close to home while providing the wide range of services and expertise typically found in much larger facilities.
Manages all work related to the physical plant and ancillary systems, Engineering, Grounds, and Safety. The Manager acts as liaison between Medical Center and all contracted personnel/vendors performing Facilities related work. The Manager presents a positive image of the hospital to patients, visitors, physicians and the public.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Basic HVAC, electrical, plumbing, boilers, hazardous material and safety management experience required. Management experience necessary.
2. A minimum of 2 years hospital experience preferred.
3. Knowledge of hospital associated codes
4. Experience in management/supervision of all Facilities related departments (EVS, Security, Grounds, Biomed, etc)
5. Knowledge of facility buildings, equipment, and utilities
6. Valid state drivers license.
7. High School Diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf