Organizes and directs the marketing, internal and external communications, community relations, media relations, digital media strategy and advertising to develop and build consumer preference and demand. Ensures the quality and effectiveness of the marketing and PR efforts in accordance with the policies of the hospital and consistent with administrative guidelines and business development efforts. Responds to media and other requests for information and leads the community relations programs, in partnership with business development, with the goal of driving appropriate volume to the hospitals. In collaboration with others, responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring, and updating of the strategic communications marketing plan, and works collaboratively with business development.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
2. Must have at least 7 years public relations, marketing, advertising, or communications experience, including at least 3 years’ experience in the health care field.
3. At least 3 years managerial experience with demonstrated success in increasing business.
4. A track record of effectively dealing with senior level executives, physicians, and board members.
5. Experience with creative software and internet applications, including social media.
6. Knowledge of marketing practices and research. Skill in conducting and evaluating marketing research and statistical computations to implement marketing communications strategies.
7. Strong communication and relationship building skills; excellent interpersonal skills as well as oral and written communications skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf