Education and Work Experience
- Must be approved with State Respiratory Therapy board to work as a Student Respiratory Therapist
- Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- At the minimum, the student must be enrolled in an accredited respiratory program and completed first semester of clinical rotations. Preferred, is a student who has completed more than one semester and/or other medical experience
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Will not be able to work as a Student Respiratory Therapist if for any reason may become not eligible for an accredited respiratory therapy program.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf