Education and Work Experience
- High School Graduate or GED Equivalent Required (effective 4/1/14 for all new hires).
- Knowledge of multiple insurance authorization requirements
- 1-2 year previous experience in a hospital environment preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize needs to meet required timelines
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer Services experience required
- Strong clerical and computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf