The Director of Business Development organizes, directs and is responsible for all aspects of business development; including development, implementation, monitoring, updating and ongoing analyzation of the organizations strategic business development plan. In partnership with the CEO, the director is responsible for growth of the hospitals admission, clinical program and service line development, business planning, physician relations, post-acute strategy and development and senior outreach. Responsible for creating and/or implementing tracking mechanisms to track increases in volume, growth, revenue, etc. and be able to drill down data to quantify specific efforts and how they have led to increases in volume, growth, revenue, etc. by program, service line and/or physician.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business (Development), or related field required
2. At least 7 years in related field (business development and/or marketing) required
3. At least 2 years of healthcare management experience required
4. Minimum 2 years of experience in acute care setting strongly preferred
5. Experience with project/program development/management strongly preferred
6. Strong critical thinking and communication skills required.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf