he Emergency Department Paramedic under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) and Physician provides direct care to patients needing emergency medical treatment. Works in collaboration with multidisciplinary team to provide compassionate quality care in a cost effective and efficient manner. Works within the scope of EMT-P licensure, provided by the OEM, Office of Emergency Management and the ADPH, Alabama Department of Public Health, and within the competency guidelines of the facility.
Education and Work Experience
1. Current and valid paramedic license issued by the OEM/ADPH
2. 3 years of paramedic experience.
3. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
4. ACLS 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
5. PALS 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
6. BVP 30days upon hire and maintain current.
7. Dysrhythmia exam completed with a score of at least 84% within 30 days of hire date.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf