The CT Technologist works collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team and is responsible for providing quality images. The CT Technologist works in support of the Radiologist, providing assistance in the performance of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Responsible for processing and transmission of images to PACS.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. One year of acute, clinical radiology experience is preferred.
2. Knowledge of mobile and stationary Radiographic equipment is required.
3. Extensive knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology is required.
4. Graduate of a program accredited by JRCERT.
5. Radiology license and Cat Scan permit as required by State.
6. Effective 07/01/2015, CT ARRT Certification is required.
7. Must maintain BCLS (AHA) upon hire.
8. Proficient computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf