The Customer Service Representative is a high level customer service position that is one of the first lines of communication within the department. The Customer Service Representative is responsible to ensure that each customer, patient, and coworker is treated in a professional and friendly manner. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering phones in order to process requests. The Customer Service Representative may be assigned to special projects or other assignments may be given with expectations to be completed in a specified timeframe.
Education and Work Experience
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent.
2. Previous Customer Service or Medical Office experience preferred.
3. Intermediate Computer skills
4. Experience with Microsoft office –intranet and word documents.
5. Ability to effectively communicate in English both orally and in writing.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf