Dallas Regional Medical Center are members of Prime Healthcare Services, one the nation’s leading hospital systems. It is recognized by Truven Health Analytics as one of the “15 Top Health Systems” in the nation. We believe that continuous, quality of care and performance improvements are the foundation for preserving and enhancing healthcare delivery.
As our new Director of Case Management, you will work collaboratively to advance the Case Management Department through process improvement, improved key metrics and communication with managed care plans. You will be responsible for overseeing Discharge Planning, Utilization Review, Case Management, Social Services and Transitional Care. We are looking for someone who enjoys mentoring and coaching staff, and, is comfortable working with our physicians. Sound Intriguing; if so, you should also know we provide a very competitive compensation package and great benefits.
Education and Work Experience
1. Licensed clinician in your state.
2. Grandfathered prior to April 1, 2015. Minimum 5 years’ post graduate of an accredited school of Social Work for Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
3. Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Case Management position.
4. Must have analytical ability for problem identification and assessment and evaluation of data/statistics obtained from an on-going review process.
5. Experience and knowledge in basic to intermediate computer skills.
6. Behavioral Violence Prevention Training within 3 months of hire and maintain current.
1. Certification in Case Management, BS or BSN or related field preferred.
2. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate preferred.
3. Knowledge of Milliman Criteria and InterQual Criteria preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf