We’re a team of heart, vascular, and wound care doctors, nurses, and healthcare specialists who serve the Kansas City community with patient-focused treatments. From our comfort-focused waiting room to our quick and effective appointments, we’re focused on providing our patients with the best cardiac, vascular, and wound treatment in Kansas City.
The Lead Patient Account Registrar is responsible for ensuring a smooth patient flow, quality registration, point of service patient collections, and to provide excellent customer service. The Lead associate will help to coordinate breaks and lunches while ensuring coverage for all employees in the department. This individual will also ensure we are fluctuating staff based on business needs.
This individual is a resource for other employees and is knowledgeable regarding all duties within the department and the policy and procedures of this department. Under direction of the supervisor, they will ensure compliance and completion of all daily duties within the department.
Overall, the Lead Patient Account Registrar is the example of customer service, and they relate well with a variety of audiences from patients to other departments.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
2. Extensive knowledge of Patient Access required, Certified Healthcare Access Associate (CHAA) preferred.
3. Exceptional interpersonal & organizational skills.
4. Demonstrated leadership and management abilities.
5. Extremely high degree of attention to detail.
6. Good written and verbal communication skills.
7. Ability to prioritize.
8. Good analytical & problem solving skills.
9. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
10. Ability to effectively manage multiple demands and function well under pressure.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf