This position will support hospitals within Missouri and Kansas. All facilities are members of Prime Healthcare Services, one the nation’s leading hospital systems. It is recognized by Truven Health Analytics as one of the “15 Top Health Systems” in the nation.
The Regional Director of Business Development organizes, directs and is responsible for all aspects of business development for the market; including development, implementation, monitoring, updating and ongoing analyzation of the organizations strategic business development plans. In partnership with the CEOs, the director is responsible for growth of the hospitals’ admissions, clinical programs and service line development, business planning, physician relations, post-acute strategy and development and senior outreach. Responsible for creating and/or implementing tracking mechanisms to track increases in volume, growth, revenue, etc. and drill down data to quantify specific efforts and how they have led to increases in volume, growth, revenue, etc. by program, service line and/or physician.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business (Development), or related field required. 15+ years of experience in lieu of a degree will also suffice if candidate is continuously enrolled is an accredited university toward the pursuit of a bachelor’s degree. Good grades must be maintained.
2. At least 7 years in related field (business development and/or marketing) required
3. At least 2 years of healthcare management experience required
4. Minimum 2 years of experience in acute care setting strongly preferred
5. Experience with project/program development/management strongly preferred
6. Strong critical thinking and communication skills required.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf