The HRIS Coordinator performs a variety of day-to-day administrative Human Resource Information System (HRIS) functions ensuring data integrity and the processing and reporting of HR data. Will work under the direction of the HRIS Manager. This position will assist in conversions, mapping, data entry, troubleshooting HR and Payroll actions. This position is hands- on and requires strong knowledge of Lawson's HR, PA, BN, PR, LP Modules and will serve as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional area and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, training, creating functional scripts, and streamlining the Human Resources process electronically.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of relevant experience.
2. At least 2 Years of Healthcare Experience
3. Knowledge of hospital organization; functions of various departments; pay practices and techniques, review techniques; training methods.
4. Ability to travel to different facilities during implementation and training
1. Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf