Monroe Hospital is looking for a House Supervisor to join our growing and dynamic staff. If you have a three years of acute care nursing experience and preferably one year of supervisory experience, let’s connect! We have a collaborative culture focused on positive outcomes, opportunities for professional growth and so much more. Our staff selection is based on positive attitude, dedication to patient/family centered care and superior skills!
Our House Supervisor is a Registered Nurse who assumes administrative responsibility for the management of all department service functions on his/her shift. He/she will be responsible for staff, management, and coordination of nursing service activities for the scheduled working shift in accordance with established philosophy, objectives, and policies of the hospital to ensure safe, efficient, and therapeutic patient care. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Current and valid license as a Registered Nurse.
2. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. ACLS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
4. One (1) year prior experience as a Supervisor preferred.
5. Current Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate within 3 months of hire and maintain current
6. Minimum of three (3) years acute care nursing experience
7. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf