Supervises all work related to the physical plant and ancillary systems, Engineering, and Safety. The Supervisor acts as liaison between Medical Center and other contracted personnel/vendors performing Facilities related work. Presents a positive image of the hospital to patients, visitors, physicians and the public.
Education and Work Experience
1. Basic HVAC, electrical, plumbing, boilers, hazardous material and safety management experience required. Management experience necessary.
2. A minimum of 2 years hospital experience preferred.
3. Knowledge of hospital associated codes
4. Valid state driver’s license.
5. High School Diploma or equivalent is required
Facility Specific Requirements (facility may require items listed below):
1. Behavior Violence Prevention Training preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf