The Director of financial Operations is responsible for planning, organizing and influencing the company’s financial activities. The Director of Financial Operations overseeing Finance and payroll staff assuring financial records of the Hospital and Medical group are maintained following generally accepted accounting standards. The Director of financial Operations is responsible for insuring timely reporting to the CFO in compliance with all local, state, and federal guidelines. The Director of Financial Operations performs financial analysis for new and existing programs to ensure maximum profitability.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Bachelor degree in Accounting/ finance or closely related field.
2. Masters degree in Accounting/ Finance or closely related field highly preferred
3. 3-5 years management experience in a financial role.
4. Extensive knowledge of Health Care Accounting practices and principles.
5. Familiarity with computer accounting programs.
6. Proficient in MS Office
7. Ability to communicate proficiently in English both verbally and in writing.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf