The Clinical Instructor provides educational services for areas of clinical and patient care services to attain the Hospital’s objectives, mission and values established by corporate administration. Supports corporate-wide programs, policies and procedures are developed to assess, evaluate and meet the needs of the patient. Assists with development and implementation of education plans for providing training in all clinical settings. The Clinical Instructor provides hands on training for clinical staff to support the educational goals for the hospital. Implements an effective, ongoing training program to measure, assess and improve the quality of care, treatment and services delivered to all patients. The Clinical Instructor shall work collaboratively with the Nursing Directors to provide educational services to staff.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Must have a current and valid license as a Registered Nurse issued by the State.
2. Current BLS certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. Current ACLS certificate upon hire and maintain.
4. Minimum of 5 years acute care experience, at least 2 years in critical care.
5. Minimum of 2 years previous educational experience preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf