****PER DIEM / NIGHTS SHIFT****
The Registered Nurse is directly accountable for the care given to patients in the Emergency Department. He / She communicates with the physician about the changes in the patients clinical condition including results of the diagnostic studies and sypmtomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in the condition and/or response to treatment. Is knowledgeable about EMTALA regulations and reporting of child/adult abuse to appropriate agencies.
1. Current and valid CA RN License
2. Minimum of one year as a staff nurse in an acute care hospital setting; E.R. setting preferred.
3. BCLS, ACLS on hire and maintain current.
4. PALS required within 30 days of hire.
5. Training on Violence in the Workplace prevention within 6 months of hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf