The Manager of Marketing and Outreach organizes and assists with all aspects of business development and marketing communications; including development, implementation, monitoring, updating and ongoing analysis of the organizations strategic business development and marketing plan and budget. In partnership with the Administrator, the manager is responsible for growth of the medical group, service line development(s), business planning, physician relations, post-acute strategy and development, senior outreach, community relations, and marketing communications. This role assists with creating and implementing tracking mechanisms to track increases in volume, growth, and revenue by program, service line and/or physician.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field preferred.
2. At least 3 years in related field (business development and/or marketing, communications, PR) required
3. Healthcare experience preferred
4. Experience with project/program management strongly preferred
5. Knowledge and experience in program planning, organization, implementation and operations. This must have included responsibility for strategic planning, marketing, communications, business development and market research.
6. Strong writing, social media, communication and leadership skills required
7. Critical thinking skills required. Must be proactive and self-driven, able to work well independently and with others.
8. Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf