There is a lot going on in Talent Acquisition at Prime Healthcare. We are growing and expanding our dynamic TA staff. This is a GREAT time to join our team!
This position will support hospitals within a regional demographic. All facilities are members of Prime Healthcare Services, one the nation’s leading hospital systems. It is recognized by Truven Health Analytics as one of the “15 Top Health Systems” in the nation.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist II can be located at anyone of the hospitals within Regions II-VI.
As our new Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist II, you will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting new employees into clinical and non-clinical positions at our Hospitals. You will work closely with hospital leadership and develop recruiting strategies that ensure job openings are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner. To be successful in this position you will need skills in sourcing, salary negotiation, interviewing, networking, and, have a strong knowledge of clinical functions. As you would suspect, you will work closely with hiring managers and human resource staff to ensure that the talent acquisition practice meets the organization’s needs. Sound Intriguing; if so, you should also know we provide a very competitive compensation package that includes some of the best benefits in the area.
#talentacquisition #recruitment #recruiting #hiring #jobsearch #recruiter #recruiters #recruiterlife #nowhiring #jobs
Education and Work Experience
1. High school diploma/GED, required. Bachelor's Degree in human resources, business or a related field preferred.
2. Two years of talent acquisition experience to include sourcing, screening and interviewing, healthcare experience preferred.
3. Experience developing and negotiating job offers.
4. Experience with electronic applicant tracking systems.
5. Experience using a variety of sourcing techniques to attract active and passive candidates.
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs required. 7. Demonstrates positive interpersonal and effective communications skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf