The Talent Acquisition Assistant will be responsible for performing various administrative, secretarial and clerical duties for the Talent Acquisition department. Talent Acquisition Assistant will source and screen candidates for assigned job openings, ensuring minimum qualifications are met, and coordinate and track interviews with hiring managers. Talent Acquisition Specialist will work closely with hiring managers, other facility human resource staff, senior leadership, and external vendors to ensure that recruiting practice meet the organization’s needs.
Education and Work Experience
1. High school diploma/GED, required.
2. Secretarial training, clerical and previous office experience, required.
3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, required.
4. Demonstrates positive interpersonal and effective communications skills.
1. Bachelor's Degree in human resources, business or a related field.
2. Previous experience in health care recruitment.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law:https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf