Under the general direction of the physician (Cardiologist/Radiologist), assists during procedures. Ensures procedure room is adequately prepared for the procedure. Monitors par level of all instruments and supplies,. Is well versed in x-ray principles as they relate to cardiovascular procedures, cine angiography, and fluoroscopy. Participates in departmental staff meetings and performance improvement activities. Assists in all aspects of invasive and noninvasive cardiac procedures.
Education and Work Experience
1. Must have current CRT /Fluoroscopy permit by State.
2. ARRT-R is required.
3. Must be familiar with State and Federal regulations.
4. Current BCLS (AHA).
5. Graduate of a program accredited by JRCERT.
6. Venipuncture license required.
7. At least one year of experience as a Radiology Technologist preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf