Uses ultrasound to visualize internal cardiac structures, obtain measurements of cardiac valves, ventricle and left atrium and visualize blood flow. Assists the physician with complex ultrasound procedures. Promotes the smooth and efficient operation of the Cardiopulmonary Department through the appropriate utilization and management of all clerical functions within the department document handling and disposition, interpersonal relationships and information gathering and dispersion.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
2. Completion of Echocardiogram program certification preferred.
3. EKG rhythm analysis / interpretation certificate or equivalent preferred.
4. Current BLS certificate upon hire and maintain current required.
5. Able to assist physician with TEE testing preferred.
6. Previous experience in performing Echocardiograms of all ages preferred.
7. Hospital experience in the Cardiology field preferred.
8. Registered Echocardiographer preferred.
9. ARDMS or CCI credential required.
10. Able to perform stress testing preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf