Education and Work Experience
- Current and valid state RN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- Current ACLS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Current PALS (AHA) certificate and/or ENPC required 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Previous supervisory experience, preferred.
- Minimum of one year as a staff nurse in an acute care hospital setting, E.D. setting preferred.
- Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC) certificate within 12 months of hire and Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) within 2 years of hire, preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate within 6 months of hire and maintain current annually.
Facility Specific Requirements (facility may require items listed below):
- In Paramedic Base Station ED, MICN, within 12 months of hire.
- EDAP Certified Facilities: Completion of emergency pediatric course 1 & 2 within 30 days of hire.
- Minimum of 4 hours of CEU in Pediatric Training Classes per year ENPC preferred.
- Non OB facilities: NRP (AHA) certificate within 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Non OB facilities: Advanced or AWHONN Intermediate Fetal Monitoring certificate within 30 days upon hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law:https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf