Education and Work Experience
- Basic HVAC, electrical, plumbing, boilers, hazardous material and safety management experience required. Management experience necessary.
- A minimum of 3 years hospital experience in Plant Operations preferred.
- Knowledge of hospital associated codes.
- Experience in management/supervision of all Facilities related departments (EVS, Security, Grounds, Biomed, etc).
- Knowledge of facility buildings, equipment, and utilities.
- Valid state drivers license.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in Engineering field preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf