Education and Work Experience
- Must have current and valid State license as a Registered Nurse.
- BLS upon hire and maintain current.
- Working knowledge of Mental Health Laws and practice standards.
- Working knowledge of interdisciplinary treatment team process, behavioral health programming and daily nursing functions for inpatient and outpatient behavioral health units.
- Working knowledge of the continuum of care for behavioral health care.
- Behavioral Violence Prevention within 6 months of hire and maintain current annually
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law:https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf