Education and Work Experience
- Two (2) or more years of applicable work experience.
- Knowledge of servers configurations, active directories, LAN and WAN.
- High School Diploma Required for all new hires starting 4/1/14.
- Associate or Bachelor?s Degree preferred.
- Training in windows 2003 servers and exchange server 2003.
- MCP Certification or MSDE Microsoft Certification preferred.
- CCNA or Similar networking certification preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you E16need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf