To work full time, 12-hour shifts, including every 3rd weekend and holiday rotation.
The Clinical Coordinator is responsible and accountable to manage the clinical and clerical staff and clinical programs during their shift. Assists the Department Director in the daily operation of the unit, directing, supervising and evaluating personnel, ensuring the proper use of time, equipment and staff. Ensure the efficient functioning of the department. May performs direct patient care, as needed, within the scope of practice. Continually assess care and directs staff to make immediate changes in the plan of care.
Education and Work Experience
1. Current and valid state RN License
2. Previous supervisory experience, preferred.
3. Minimum of 5 years’ RN experience in acute care hospital emergency department.
4. BLS (AHA), ACLS (AHA) and PALS (AHA) upon hire and maintain current.
5. Current Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) within 3 months of employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf