****FULL TIME / NIGHT SHIFT****
1. Current and valid state RN License
2. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. Current ACLS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
4. Current PALS (AHA) certificate and/or ENPC required 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
5. Previous supervisory experience, preferred.
6. Minimum of one year as a staff nurse in an acute care hospital setting, E.D. setting preferred.
7. Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC) certificate within 12 months of hire and Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) within 2 years of hire, preferred.
8. Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
9. Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate within 6 months of hire and maintain current annually.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf