The Residency Program Coordinator (RPC) works collaboratively with the Director of Medical Education/Designated Institutional Official (DME/DIO) and other members of the Department of Medical Education to coordinate resident training programs at the hospital and support the overall mission of the Medical Education department.
Education and Work Experience
1. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a hospital medical education environment is preferred..
2. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration or related discipline preferred.
3. A minimum of two years’ administrative experience is required. .
4. Strong interpersonal communication skills required.
5. Microsoft Office computer skills required.
6. Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf