EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in human resources management or related field or
- Minimum of five years of experience at a management or senior administrative level related to employee/labor relations.
- Experience coaching and influencing managers and senior executives
- Knowledge of Labor law as it relates to CBA administration, Labor and Employment Law.
- Ensures effective workflow within the organization. Must understand, interpret, and communicate priorities in a diplomatic manner.
- Proficiency in Word and Outlook; and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and have a calm temperament.
- Must have the ability to independently organize, prioritize, and schedule work effectively.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to be discreet and to keep information strictly confidential.
Employees must be in their current position for a minimum of six calendar months and not received any disciplinary action within the last six months to apply and be considered for a transfer.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf