Reporting under the Corporate Finance Manager – Revenue & Reporting, this position will be a key team member. The Corporate Senior Revenue Analyst will work on various projects, ad hoc request, and monthly/quarterly/annual reviews and analysis around revenue cycle and financial reporting. The Senior Analyst will lead some projects, which requires the supervision of Revenue Analyst(s) and/or the offshore team. The Senior Analyst will also work with those outside Corporate Finance, including hospital Controllers and CFOs, Legal, Managed Care, and Health Plan Operations.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of equivalent experience in Business Administration with emphasis on Accounting.
2. Experience in preparation of financial statements or models
3. Experience working with Excel (v-lookups, sumif, sumproduct, indirect, etc.)
1. 3 years of revenue cycle analytical experience with hospital systems.
2. 3 years of Big 4 experience (PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers), EY (Ernst & Young), Deloitte, or KPMG)
3. Certified Public Accountant
4. Audit experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf