The Clinical Coordinator provides first line supervisory and direct care in the designated department/units/clinic. In collaboration with the director, manages the clinical program from a staffing, PI and HR perspective. Supervises clinical and clerical staff to ensure the safe, cost effective and efficient flow of department/unit/clinic activities. Has the ability to respond quickly and accurately to changes in patient condition or response to treatment, volume and acuity.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Must have current and valid license as a Registered Nurse issued by the state.
2. BCLS (AHA) and ALS upon hire and maintain current.
3. Previous acute care hospital experience in area of department/unit specialization required.
4. Bachelor Degree in Nursing preferred
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf